Are you serious about dairy farming? We're looking for motivated candidates.
GAIN knowledge and experience within a structured program of support under the guidance of an experienced dairy grazier.
DEVELOP skills that will prepare you for positions in management, partnerships, and farm ownership.
RECEIVE professional financial analysis and business planning support.
EXPLORE new models of investment, equity building, and farm transfer.
ACHIEVE your dream of becoming an advanced manager or independent farm business owner and help shape the future of the dairy industry.
It's easy to get started!
To apply for an Apprenticeship or Internship, review instructions below and then click on the APPLY button:
1) Register for a DGA account
- Fill in contact information and introduction
- Select notification option (text or email)
- Create password and confirm account
2) Complete the Apprentice Application Process
- Confirm program and residency requirements
- Describe your education, experience, and goals
- Select location(s) and position type (Apprentice or Intern)
- Secondary contact (optional)
- Submit your Apprentice Application
3) Receive Welcome email from DGA
- Read information about the program
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts
- Download attached procedure document
4) Mentors are responsible for hiring an Apprentice and may
- Receive notice of your application
- Contact you directly or send message through website
- Make their profile available to Apprentice applicants
5) Sign In to the DGA website any time to
- Search for Mentors with an available profile
- Answer messages from Mentors and DGA Staff
- Update your profile or change settings