DGA gives aspiring dairy farmers an opportunity to earn while they learn.
GAIN knowledge and experience within a structured program of support under the guidance of an experienced dairy grazier.
DEVELOP skills that will prepare you for positions in management, partnerships, and farm ownership.
RECEIVE professional financial analysis and business planning support.
EXPLORE new models of investment, equity building, and farm transfer.
ACHIEVE your dream of becoming an independent dairy farmer and help shape the future of the dairy industry.
It's easy to get started!
To apply, ckick on the APPLY button below and follow these instructions:
1) Register for a DGA account on the first page
- Fill in contact information
- Choose a password
2) Fill out Apprentice Application on the second page
- Describe your education, experience, and goals
- Select the Master areas where you want to Apprentice
- Answer remaining questions
- Submit your Apprentice application
3) Confirm your account via email or text message
4) Receive Welcome email from DGA
- Read information about the program
- Add email@example.com to your email contacts
- Download attached procedure document
5) Masters are responsible for hiring an Apprentice and may
- Receive notice of your application
- Contact you directly or send message through website
- Make their profile available to Apprentice applicants
6) Sign In to the dga-national website any time in order to
- Search for Masters with an available profile
- Answer messages from Masters and DGA Staff
- Update your profile or change settings
Questions about applying? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org