Approved Masters seeking an Apprentice, Intern or Journey Dairy Grazier can post position descriptions to the Job Board. Apply for a job by filling out an Apprentice application. You will have the option to message Master directly and to make your profile visible to other Masters.
Farm Manager, Organic Dairy
Seeking a motivated non-smoking family or individual with organic dairy experience to operate and manage a 200 cow grazing-based organic dairy.
Duties include but not limited to:
- responsible for general farm operations related to livestock, soils, pastures and crops
- responsible for daily milking with attention to quality and procedure
- responsible for reproduction, animal health and herd productivity
- responsible for pasture management
- assist with field work
- assist with farm projects and building or maintenance projects
- general daily farm work including feeding, scraping, cleaning
- general repair and maintenance of equipment and facilities
- general upkeep and cleanliness of house, lawn, farmstead, buildings, fencing and land
- prepare farm for state and federal inspections
- continue education of organic crop and livestock inputs and production methods