The Annual Farming for the Future Conference is PASA’s signature event and our main vehicle for community building. Widely regarded as the best of its kind in the east, this event brings together farmers, processors, consumers, students, environmentalists, and business and community leaders. Each year, we feature:
• Over 120 educational programs ranging from full-day intensives to 80-minute workshops.
• A three-day Trade Show with exhibitors representing the best of the sustainable agriculture business community.
• Delicious social hour receptions and meals featuring regionally sourced ingredients.
• An ag-themed Future Farmers program for kids (K to Grade 8).
• Many more special events to educate and entertain.
Get updates on 2018 conference on at the PASA website: http://conference.pasafarming.org/